Tel: +31 (0)88 25 25 252
A brief look back at the high points of our past
- Proserve opens Dataplace.
- Proserve launches VMware vCloud ScaleFlex.
- Renewal of ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Various industrial estates are opened up via Proserve fibre optics.
- Proserve starts to offer Internet access via fibre optic connections.
- Construction work starts on our own data centre (Dataplace).
- Proserve celebrates its tenth anniversary.
- Our server room in Amsterdam switches to green power.
- Proserve achieves ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Proserve is one of the first providers in the Netherlands to be appointed as an official "VMware Authorized Hosting Partner".
- Proserve's network is adapted for IPv6.
- Proserve announces plans to build its own data centre in Alblasserdam.
- Proserve is appointed as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Proserve joins the Dutch Hosting Provider Association (DHPA).
- Proserve takes up residence in its new office building in Papendrecht and organises a spectacular opening event to mark the occasion (see: www.proserveproost.nl)
- Proserve occupies a further server room at euNetworks in Amsterdam to cope with rapid growth and extends its network to include 10Gbit connections.
- The company's activities in Belgium are sold to Rackboost.
- Proserve expands its network by adding Cisco routers and upgrades to the 10Gbit standard.
- Proserve celebrates its fifth anniversary in September 2005. All our customers receive a birthday cake.
- Proserve starts to offer co-location, rack space and bandwidth to the Belgian market from its own server room at LCL in Brussels.
- Proserve acquires Integra Europe's activities and relocates its server park from Global Switch to Telecity Redbus.
- Proserve's first employees join the company.
- Proserve designs and builds its own IP network (AS21155, AS-PROSERVE).
- Proserve becomes a member of RIPE in order to end its dependence on third parties for its IP addresses.
- A server room is put into operation at Global Switch.
- Proserve is incorporated on 15 September and its main business activity is described as simplification of web server management.